DCT began operations as a service and maintenance company and, to this day, our service division provides support to many mining, farming and earthmoving companies.
The DCT service division operates out of purpose-built workshops in Castlereagh and Orange NSW. Both workshops have the capabilities, tooling and personnel to complete everything from a simple hydraulic cylinder repair to a complete machine rebuild.
DCT prides itself on its experienced and highly skilled service personnel who are more than capable of completing jobs, efficiently, economically and safely. Workshop capabilities include but is not limited to..
- Line Boring
- Hydraulic Cylinder Servicing
- General Machining
- Hose repairs
- Welding and Steel Fabrication
- Component Rebuilds
- Full Machine Rebuilds
- Sandblasting and Painting
- Quarantine Washing
- Track Servicing and Repairs
- Machine Servicing and Maintenance
- Field Service and On-site Machine Commissioning
Workshop Tooling and Facilities includes but is not limited to..
- 100 tonne Hydraulic Press
- 5 Tonne Overhead Cranes
- 8 and 5 Tonne Mobile Cranes
- Dedicated Wash and Paint Bays
- 5 Tonne Forklifts
- 2 x Line Boring Machines
- Lathes and Mills
- Hydraulic Cylinder Benches
- Hose Press and Crimping Machine
- Various Caterpillar Service Tooling
- Portable Hydraulic Press Gear
- Track Assembly Bench
- Clean Rooms for Component Rebuilds